onePAY Release Notes for May 2023
- Re-established the ‘unassign’ approver action for invoices whose statuses are ‘To Do’.
- The application added requirements for password changes and creation.
- Now tracking the ‘email receiver address’.
- Added a UI button to open PDF in a new tab.
- Company assignments can now be made by using the email address of the sender or receiver.
- Removed the limitation of “Invoice Number” not being populated when the vendor is unknown.
- Adjustments to Record Switcher, Change Status Mechanics, and UI Splitter.
- Now allowing clients to not capture certain data points.
- Right mouse click launch to new tab now working for nested items.
- Now allowing splits to be conducted within multi-detail invoices.
- Auto-approved invoices are now being sorted immediately in the file repository.
onePAY Release Notes for February 2023
Invoice Attachment Feature
- Users now can attach additional documents to an invoice record. In the video, we walk you through the Invoice Attachment feature. Press play to see how it works!
In the video, we walk you through the Invoice Attachment feature. Press play to see how it works!
Additional Features Released
- Added functionality to allow specific users to approve invoices in bulk. Reach out to your Client Success representative for more details.
- Now using OAUTH2 for polling Microsoft365 email accounts.
- Added optional condition to require a vendor to company mapping before allowing a status change. Reach out to your Client Success representative for more details.
- Adjusted the maximum number of pages per file to 3,500 pages to help eliminate mistakenly uploaded Excel files.
- Enhanced Invoice Number Generation capabilities
- Defaulting all unfound vendors to ‘Unknown Vendor’ label.
Bug Fixes & UI Improvements
- ‘RESET’ label status is now dropping in lateral navigation.
- Improved sorting by Created Date instead of Approved Date
- Improved Change Password implementation
- Improved ‘Invoice Status History’ section
- Added enhancement to establish Unit Number from capture data
- Hold Approved Date column header in main queue, if selected
- Library updates
onePAY Release Notes for October 2022
- Added footer link to an external page containing Release Notes
- onePAY small logo and UI buttons were updated to represent the latest version
- Company is now a Multi-Select option when mapping Vendor Numbers to a Company
- Now allowing “Display All” option in Additional Notes panel
- Created a “Status Changes” section in “Change History” panel of “Invoice View”
- Improved Advanced Search
- To optimize searching for invoices by Customer Number
- To pull accurate results for vendor names with special characters
- AcroForms (including XFA) are now accepted and processed in onePAY
- Showing GL code and name in edit and view pages when setting up a Default GL Code for vendor
- Added a “Reset Status Widget”