Adopting Earned Wage Access:
A Strategic Imperative for Multi-Unit Operators
Our teams at OneDataSource and Rain joined forces to share insights that will allow multi-unit operators to better understand, evaluate, and successfully implement an Earned Wage Access (EWA) program.
During this conversation, OneDataSource Founder and President Bruce Belvin and Rain’s VP of Employer Partnerships Jen Terrell discuss the ins and outs of EWA’s value to employees and employers alike. Bruce and Jen cover:
- The need that Earned Wage Access addresses
- How to navigate the landscape of EWA providers
- The value it delivers to hiring, productivity, and retention
- Steps to implementing a successful program
- How Rain’s EWA model works
- The value of OneDataSource’s native integration with Rain
We also answered eight pressing EWA questions from attendees. Jen shared her insight about navigating EWA regulations and compliance, the empirical data supporting the value of EWA, average EWA fees to employees, and why it makes sense to work directly with an EWA vendor.